Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Bloggy meanderings

I haven't blogged in well over a year which guarantees one thing: I have certainly not bored anyone. Is absolute lack of content boring? It doesn't matter. Nor does it matter why I haven't written anything in so long.

I guess this post marks the start of another set of posts over the next few weeks. I imagine it will serve mainly as a springboard for ideas I will be using in essays and my dissertation. Expect also general bloggy meanderings regarding other stuff, which will in all likelihood be interesting only to me at some point in the future.

Hopefully a year of exposure to bioethics, law, and a little bit of argumentation will make subsequent posts a little juicier, and perhaps also a little tastier. Time will tell.

Those who find their curiosity piqued can follow me on twitter, leave comments and generally try to get my attention. Otherwise, passively read or simply ignore.

Next post: ectogensis and abortion.

No comments:

Post a Comment